Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Honey (movie)


I have watched a DVD"Honey"(the title in Japanese should be "Dance Revolution)just because I am a fan of Jessica Alba since "Dark Angel".
It's not a recent movie. I think it was released in 2003.

To be honest ,the storyline wasn't so impressive to me .
It's just a success story of a young hip-hop dancer who teaches dance to teenagers and kids at a local community center in Harlem .
It was very predicable.... not bad thing for me, though as I could easily understand the story in English.
However,the dancing was awesome!! especially Jessica's dancing was fascinating.
And I think the best part of this film was the ending. I love the song " I believe"(by Yolanda Adams) .
If you like dance movies,you should check it out.


onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments:

Post a Comment