Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boston Marathon tripⅠ

I came back from Boston last night as my husband joined the Boston Marathon Race on 20th.
However it was still cold in Boston ,we had a great time there.

We left NY at 9:30am on 19th and drove for 4hours .Then we found a lot of brick buildings and the bridge ahead.I really like the view of this city,especially brick buildings and pavements,classical and beautiful.

We had quick lunch at a casual seafood restaurant in north end ,
the Daily Catch .
This place was small and there were only 8or 9 tables.It seems very popular restaurant among the local people.
I ordered Shrimp and Scallop with white wine sauce.
the seafood was so fresh and tasted so good.I loved it.


After we checked in the hotel,my daughter and I went to the public garden to get on a swan boat while my husband picked up his number for the marathon race the next day.
The swan boat was very cute and my daughter enjoyed watching ducks from the boat.

We walked along the Boston Common .Many people were relaxing on the grass despite it was a little bit chilly day.

At night,we had dinner at an Italian restaurant "Marco"also in north end.(I forgot to take pictures ..sorry)All the food that we ordered was so good!
That was the first day.My husband went to bed early preparing for a marathon race.

to be continued...

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please


No comments:

Post a Comment