Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cherry blossoms and Kiehl's Sunscreen

It was a lovely day today.Finally the warm weather has come back!!! Hopefully....
Cherry blossoms in our apartment has come to bloom.
I feel a lift in spirits....

I told this to my American friend with excitement ,but she didn't seem to care so much.
Then I figured out only Japanese people treated cherry blossoms so special.
I am really missing Hanami.

On such a beautiful day like today,I got to have an urge for hanging up the laundry outside.
I wish I could air the beddings outside and dive into them .
In our area, it's not allowed to hang up the laundry outside to protect the views.So is the same in NYC.

It's really ridiculous to waste electricity for using a drier in stead of the sunshine. Besides,I like the smell of the laundry when I hang them up.It smells like the sun....

Well,the sunray is going to be stronger from around this season.
A few days ago, while I was driving a car my cheek turned red because of the sunray.so I bought a sunscreen at Kiehl's today.

UV protective Suncare Sunscreen Cream SPF20 is for face and body.I got this because it's smooth ,fragrance-free ,not greasy.
Also their lip balm is very popular for a souvenir from NY.

Now I am ready for the UV season.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please



No comments:

Post a Comment