Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My favorite shoe stores

I bought a pair of sandals at Bandolino on line.It's a bit early to wear sandals yet. Actually I went to the store but they didn't have my size.So I ordered them on line.
It's very tricky for me to get shoes in the US since my shoe size is small (size5.5 ,22.5cm)and narrow compare to women in the US. I am not so short among Japanese women,but somehow my shoe size is small.So I don't have many choices about shoes here.

Recently I like Bandolino and Nine West. I used to buy Nine West's shoes at Takashimaya in Tokyo.These shops have various kinds of designs and sizes.and reasonable price.

Last winter I got UGG's mouton boots.They were so warm and comfortable!!Once you put them on,you can't wear other thin boots.

For kids shoes, Stride Rite is highly recommended by moms.
In fact ,their shoes seem comfortable and easy to put on.
onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment