Saturday, April 11, 2009

NY Cheese Cake

My husband got Juniors' cheese cake for us.
It's very famous shop for cheese cakes in NY.In fact their cakes taste good, it's very creamy type called NY cheese cake.They have various kind of cakes .I've tried chocolate swirl cheese cake once before but I like plain one better.


Also ,Carnegie Deli is my favorite.Their cheese cake is more creamy than Juniors.
If you eat one piece,you would be full.





I've been to Veniero's in East Village before.It seems a very traditional cafe founded in 1894 and inside the cafe was very old fashioned interior.If you like a stylish cafe, might not like it.
And you should be careful as all the cakes are very big.I shared cheese cake and gelato with my daughter. I was so full.



Last one is Payard Bistro's cake.I am not sure they have cheese cake...But I have to talk about this shop because I really love their cakes.
Actually I've never been to the shop , my friend have brought the cake to us.And I loved it!!!They seem like to have shops at Shibuya,Ikebukuro and Yokohama in Japan. The cakes are very decorative and taste so good.


onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment