Tuesday, March 31, 2009

b.glen(Cosmetics)


I've been using b.glen 's skin care kit for a month.
Although I don't feel drastic change on my skin yet,seems like it's getting better.

I used to use Japanese brand's cosmetics before I came to the US and I found the same one at a department store in NYC.But I got tired of going to the city only for purchasing cosmetics since I live in the suburbs of NY.

I've tried L'OCCITANE and Kiehl's because I can get them easily as they have a lot of stores not only in the NY City. I preferred L'OCCITANE.The fragrance of flowers was so good.
But I am still looking for good ones for me .

My standards are "Not too expensive" and "Easy to purchase"and of course "Good for skin".
Then I found b.glen on site.The reputation on site seems very nice.(Though somebody might be writing just for advertising.)
It's a little bit expensive for me but I can get them on line and their customer service is good,too.
I'm gonna keep using this kit for a bit longer.




onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us. I'd like to try the symwhite of B. Glen. Do you know how to buy it online, I mean in English(since they always shows me Japanese).

    Thank you in advance.

    my email add: minfu68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete