Monday, April 27, 2009

San Pellegrino (sparkling water)

As you know,San Pellegrino is well known for sparkling water.If you order sparkling water at a restaurant in NYC,most restaurants would serve San Pellegrino.

I didn't drink sparkling water that much in Japan as it is expensive.In the US, sparkling water is cheaper and very common drink.So I came to like it recently.
I bought San Pellegrino sparkling water and sparkling orange at Costco.
Sparkling orange and lemon are in my boom now.
It tastes similar to Fanta ,but more natural taste and not too sweet.


Every time I go to Costco, I end by filling up the huge cart with daily stuffs like toilet papers ,tissues,water,beer....
I ask to myself ,my family should be only 3 including a little child...do I really need all these stuff ??

When I moved in the US,I used to be surprised to see other people's carts filled with lots of stuff at the supermarket.But now my cart is obviously same with the other American people.
I adjusted myself to the way of life in the US very quickly in terms of shopping.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment