Saturday, April 18, 2009

NY Botanical Garden

We went to the Botanical Garden in Bronx as it was a beautiful day today.The NY Botanical Garden seems like one of the largest garden in any city in the US.
In fact,the garden was so big that we just walked a half of it.
They have a tram which goes around inside the garden.However, we didn't get on it as so many people were waiting in a line.

Various flowers were in bloom at the garden.
I was impressed that I could see such beautiful cherry blossoms in NY.

I had been waiting for this season.Finally the spring has come!!
The spring season in NY is shorter than in Japan. It comes later than Japan and the summer comes earlier.
For that reason,I feel the spring more precious.
I felt very relaxed in the garden,although my daughter was running around ....

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment