Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chelsea Market and Pier17

I got off the subway at Union Square,and walked towards the Chelsea Market on 9th Ave.

This was the first time for me to visit the Chelsea Market.
There were tons of great food and some variety stores.As soon as I got into the building ,I got excited.I LOVE this place!I could easily spend time here .

At first,I stopped by a brownie shop, Fat Witch and got some brownies.I tasted a piece of it,it was so yummy...

Next,I bought chocolate chip cookies at Eleni's.There were so many cute decorative cookies in the store.It's almost a shame to eat.They have a lot of cookies for gifts.
Amy's Bread seems to be a very popular bakery.I happened to drop in the store as the smell of breads was so good.I got a walnut bread here.
And at Sarabeth's kichen I got a lemon cake as my friend gave me this cake the other day and it was so good. I wanted to buy some fresh fish at Lobster Place,but I couldn't since I was planning to go another place after this market. I really enjoyed shopping there.If you like food,you would definitely love it.

After that,I walked along meat packing area for a little while.I saw some famous designers shops there.However I didn't get anything here,it was a fun place to walk along.

Then I took a subway(A line) to Fulton Street to go to Pier 17.I was eager to come here.And I have been waiting for this season as it 's hard to stay outside deck during the winter.
On such a warm day like today, everyone seemed to have the same idea.I mean ... to see the river with sitting on a terrace seat at a nice cafe and to go shopping .This area was packed with people.However, the view was really nice.I could see Brooklyn Bridge from the deck.It feels like I am in NYC!!

I was exhausted when I came home as I've spent the whole day walking ,but I enjoyed a full day.
onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment