Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bride Wars(movie)

I've watched a DVD
"Bride Wars",which my friend gave me.It seems the film is still playing at the theater in the US.

Frankly speaking, my opinion is that DVD rental should be the best unless you are a big fan of Kate Hudson or Anne Hathaway.It's obviously a chick flick("girly" movie).

The story is about two girls who are childhood friends and have dreamed of a June wedding at the Plaza Hotel (the very gorgeous hotel )in NY.They happen to be engaged at almost same timing and both of them are going to book the Plaza Hotel.But due to a mistake the hotel clerk made,they have booked their weddings on the same day.And the next available date in June at the hotel is 3years ahead .Both of them refuse to move the date and their "wars" begin.
It's a typical love comedy which we've seen hundreds of times. I don't mean to disappoint you so much.
I understand that girls are likely to become obsessive about wedding as it's a girl's big dream .

I mean it's certainly enjoyable and funny but nothing further. So don't expect too much.

To pick up some good points,You can see the Plaza hotel NY and two main actresses are charming.


onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please



No comments:

Post a Comment