Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stepping Stones Museum for Children

We went to the Stepping Stones Museum for Children in Connecticut with my daughter's friends from school since they have no school this week for spring break.
The museum have very cute exhibits for kids like water area,role play area,nature area and so on.Kids definitely love it.
My daughter and her friends were so excited with the water and they got all wet!!

What makes me happy is that she has such good friends here. Last year when she started to go to a local nursery,she could not speak any English at all. So I was worried about her .But she is doing good job!!
Now she even corrects my English accents.I am so amazed that Kids pick up language very quickly!! Their brains are like sponge.I'm jealous...

Meanwhile moms were talking about parenting or else.We all agreed that we need something more but taking care of kids.I understand parenting is a great job and a precious experience,however ,I think mom's job is rather physical and it continues forever.I feel like I need something which is kind of brain works and connected to society.So far,writing this English blog is for me a brain work as I have to think of grammars and expressions.

Well,being a mother might need a kind of talent by nature.
Some mothers are amazingly good at keeping the kids busy for doing some projects ,crafts or drawings .
To think of myself...I might be OK...
but not so good at it.
I wish I were a more creative mom.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment