Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheesy Broccoli and Potatoes

I've been forgetting things quite often these days, Is it because of my age???

I got a cream cheese at a supermarket today despite I already had 2 cream cheeses in our fridge.
and yet I forgot to buy a hand soap which I needed.
I'm worried about myself.

For such reason,I got to have 3 cream cheeses ....
So I picked up some recipes for cream cheese and tried
"Cheesy Broccoli and Potatoes " from the cooking show
"everyday Italian".

To speak briefly about this food,it's similar to mashed potatoes,added broccoli puree and cream cheese in it.
My daughter loved it.And I did spend a cream cheese!!
If you would like to know the recipe,click the link"Cheesy Broccoli ...." above.

I like this show"everyday Italian" ,especially the host
chef Giada De Laurentiis very much. It seems like that she was born in Italy and grew up in a large Italian family.Her homey recipes from her big family are simple , healthy and delicious!!!!
Besides Giada looks gorgeous and friendly.It makes me feel like cooking.
Additionally the kitchen and utensils are very stylish.

Now another show giada at home is on air now.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please




No comments:

Post a Comment