Wednesday, April 15, 2009

L'OREAL superior Preference UL51

I haven't been to a hair salon for almost 4 months.I used to have my hair cut every two months when I was in Japan.
One reason is that a hair cut in NY costs more than in Japan. I usually go to a Japanese hair salon in NY because I have no confidence in explaining the hair style what I want in English, where it costs about $200.00 with coloring and cut.

Another reason is that a hair cut takes a backseat to the other things on my time in NY.

I am supposed to have enough time as I am not working now. But somehow I've been busy for going out or having guests or something on weekends.And if it's beautiful day,I would rather go out than go a hair salon.On weekdays I don't have much free time as my daughter's nursery is only half day (2hour and 30minutes).

If I need only hair cut,I might be in time,but I usually have my hair colored.It takes about 3hours every time I go.
So it's tricky....
Then I thought,if I colored my hair by myself,I might be able to go a hair salon more often while my daughter is in school.

When I went to a drug store the other day,I stopped at hair color's aisle.There were so many colors that I got confused ...what color would suit my hair. I wasn't even sure if they would work with black hair like me.Eventually I got nothing.
After that,I told one of my Japanese friend about this .I thought she might know good idea as She has been living in the US more than 6years and she has a little baby.She might have the same problem with me.

Yes, I was right!!!!
She recommended me this hair color,"L'OREAL SUPERIOR Preference -UL51 Ultra light natural brown."This natural brown seems good and this is only for dark hair.
In fact, I didin't notice she colored her hair by herself as the brown color looked very natural.
It was nice!!
I bought the same one at a drug store with enthusiasm....

....but to be honest ,I'm still hesitating to do it.Because I've never colored my hair by myself.
And I don't have the deft hands ,either.

After all I am still wondering if I should dare to make a reservation for hair salon for some weekend or try this hair color....

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment