Thursday, April 23, 2009

Samuel Adams Brewery

The last day of the trip was raining.
After we got some gifts at the Quincy market,we took a subway to Stony Brook to go to the Samuel Adams Brewery tour.Samuel Adams is well-known beer company all over the US.

The outside of the building was old and was not so big as I thought.
The tour was free of charge with 3 different kinds of samples and a tasting glass.
We showed up at 12pm but we had to wait until 12:45 tour.It might be because we visited there the next day of the marathon race.I saw many people wearing runners jackets.
The tour itself took about 30minutes and at the end of the tour we could taste 3 glasses of samples.(Lager,Summer Ale and Chocolate )I liked Lager the best!
The tour guide was very friendly and expertized.I liked the way she guided with drinking a big glass of beer.It seemed like a very pleasant job.
My husband and I enjoyed the tour,although I felt badly for my daughter since she looked so bored ....

But if you like beer,it sure is the interesting place to go.
onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment