Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tofu Soup

We went to IKEA in New Jersey to get my daughter's table and chairs. This is the table set.I love the color.Isn't it cute?My daughter seems to like it.It was fun to look around furniture and kitchen utensils.


After we left IKEA,my husband went to golf driving range.Meanwhile my daughter and I were shopping at Japanese supermarket Mitsuwa and book store Sanseido.
I got some Japanese drills for my daughter.





For dinner ,we went to a Korean restaurant "So Kong Dong" (130Main St,Fort Lee NJ07024),which seems like popular for Tofu Soup(Chige).When we arrived at the restaurant around 7:30pm ,many people were waiting in front of the restaurant.

However,we decided to wait since my husband was saying the tofu soup tasted so good.We got our seats about 30minutes later.I was so hungry at that time and I couldn't wait the food as the smell in the restaurant was so good.We ordered Tofu Soup with Beef ,Oyster Tofu Soup and Beef BBQ.
All of them were tasted good ,but I think Oyster Tofu Soup was more tasty than beef one.My daughter ate Beef BBQ a lot.We can choose the spicy level.We chose the second to the mildest.It was not so hot.

Actually I ate "Tofu Soup " for the first time.I liked it because it seems healthy and tastes good.Also I love the vegetable dishes the most Korean restaurant serve such as Kimchi ,bean sprout.
This restaurant was worth waiting.Only issue was they don't have alcohols.
It is a shame..... their spicy food definitely match beers.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment