Sunday, May 3, 2009

Parents Dinner Party

My husband and I attended the parents dinner party of my daughter's nursery school last night.
I feel very weird for not bringing children despite this is a school event,which means we must have a babysitter or have to leave our kids at somebody's house at night.

This time my friend recommended us a very nice babysitter and my daughter seemed to have enjoyed playing with her.
The first 1.5hours was cocktail time at a student's house.The house was so fancy that I wanted to take pictures more.But I hesitated it as if it 's like a curious tourist. We mingled with some parents there.
After that,all the parents gathered at the party place and had dinner with drinking .
It was the second time to join the party so we knew how the party was going.We felt much relaxed and enjoyed the party.

Last year we were very confused and we couldn't talk with other parents so much.
We got over it!We have adapted ourselves to this environment.
onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment