Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A coincidence

When I dropped my daughter off this morning,I happened to see "Koinobori" above a roof of a house near the school.(Koinobori means "a carp streamer "in Japanese .It's decorated in honor of sons and in hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.) I was so amazed with it and I thought a Japanese family must live in this house.

In the afternoon, my daughter and I visited kindergarten for school tour as my daughter is going to enter the kindergarten next year.
I was a little nervous as I didn't know almost anybody....

Suddenly I found a boy with beautiful blond hair running into the same classroom with my daughter .He was wearing a Japanese "Happi" .The word "Matsuri"(meaning :festival)was printed on his back.I almost got laughed at the "Happi" as you know nobody in Japan wears "Happi" as a daily clothes.
Then somebody talked to me in fluent Japanese."Hello. Are you a Japanese?"
I turned round and I saw a tall blonde woman . She told me that she used to live in Japan for many years. And she teaches English to Japanese people at her house now.

Also it turned out that the house I saw this morning with Koinobori was her house.
What a coincident!!

"Koinobori" might have been a sign that I would meet her today.
She kindly said to me,"If you need any help, please let me know.I will help you."
I am so lucky to get to know such a nice woman.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment