Friday, May 8, 2009

Metropolitan Museum

I went out to NYC with my daughter today as she had no school. There had been so many rainy days this couple of weeks,so I felt like I had to go out on such a sunny day like today.
I took my daughter to the Central Park as usual since my daughter loves watching carriage horses,although I hate the smell...
Inside the park ,it was really beautiful with the new green leaves. I could smell like the spring .


After my daughter played at the playground in the park,we headed for
the Metropolitan Museum.
However I was not sure how long we could stay at the museum with the little girl, I thought she should learn how to behave in different occasions step by step.... such as she has to be quiet and can't touch paintings and arts in the art museum.
At first,I saw European paintings like Monet,El Greco,Van Gogh,Renoir and so on.Although I am not familiar with art at all ,I am very impressed with the paintings.I saw European sculpture and decorative arts next.As you know, Meto was so big that I got tired of long walking.
My daughter was doing great for an hour, but she got a little peevish.So we took a rest at the cafe in the museum.

After that,we went to the roof garden for the first time.Some interesting arts were there.I kept on eye on my daughter not to touch the arts.
The view from the roof garden was very beautiful.



onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please


No comments:

Post a Comment