Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hmart(Korean Supermarket)


We went to Mitsuwa in New Jersey again since my husband had a golf lesson at a driving range next to Mitsuwa(Japanese supermarket).
My daughter and I ate taiyaki for snack there.
: Taiyaki is a Japanese cake shaped like a snapper and sweetened red beans is stuffed inside.
I felt kind of nostalgia for Japan as I haven't eaten taiyaki for many years.

Afterward we stopped by a Korean big supermarket Hmart which my friend told me to go.
However the parking was crowded,it was worth coming.
Perishable foods were low-priced and seemed fresh.Particularly they have many kind of fresh fishery products at low price.

Also I was excited with thin sliced beef and pork as local supermarkets usually don't have very thin sliced ones and they are much cheaper than Japanese supermarkets.
and I got a huge bag of Kimchi at $8.99.I was not sure which one was good one since there were various kinds of kimchi.So I got the one many customer were picking up.
As we went on shopping, we felt like eating Korean BBQ for dinner.

After we came back home,I gave some Kimchi to our neighbors as it was too much.
And we stuffed ourselves with yummy Korean BBQ!!

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please



No comments:

Post a Comment