Friday, May 22, 2009

Get along with girls...

There are so many things to think about my daughter's school these days. She is going to be 5 in July,I know she is still very young ,but I was surprised that the girls already tend to make small groups and want to play only with the members of the group.

My daughter is a kind of person who is enjoying herself and she has no idea which group she should belong to. As the matter of the fact, the girls don't play with her ,she always plays with boys.
And she told me that she can't understand what the girls are talking and the girls don't understand what she said.

It seems like hard for her to play with talking since she has been leaning English for less than 2 years.I feel sorry for her.

In our area ,there are very few non native English speakers .That is not easy for her.Almost nobody understands why she doesn't speak English well.
It is really hard... I keep watching her and will try to find out a solution.

However ,a good thing is that she loves play with boys ,and the boys like play with her.Boys don't need to talk a lot while they are playing,they are just running around,kicking a ball or sometimes fighting....very simple.

We went to her boy friend's house and they played in a swimming pool and a sprinkler.
They had so much fun .I was wondering why she has to play with girls.If it is easy for her to play with boys ,I think it is OK!

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment