Friday, May 15, 2009

Roast Beef

I made roast beef with my friend today.I was taught how to cook roast beef by my mother-in-low.She is an excellent cook.
I didn't make roast beef by myself in Japan as you know beef is pricey in Japan.
But in the US it is cheaper than Japan.Why not making roast beef as much as I can while I am staying here.

I think I have made it 7or 8times so far...it's getting better but still on trials and errors.
I have a recipe from mother-in-low ,however,I think it needs delicate adjustment depending on the shape of meat or power of the ovens.

Umm...It is really difficult.
I feel I heated a little bit too long this time,although my friend looked satisfied with it.
My friend's son and my daughter seemed to like it.

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
↑click this button please

No comments:

Post a Comment