Sunday, March 29, 2009

Farewell Party


One of my Japanese friend families is moving back to Japan next month.
Today we had their farewell party at our house.
We have shared so much time together ,like going travel,hanging out for dinner...etc
I know I will see them again in Japan a few years later,but still I am gonna miss them now.
We drank a dozen of wines and all of us got drunk so much.

We are supposed to stay in NY for 2or 3more years. But I hear Japanese overseas workers like us tend to return to Japan earlier than expected.It could be because the US economy is getting worse...
So who knows? I can't waste a time any single day.There are still so many places left where I wanna go while I am staying in NY ;Operas ,Jazz,Broadway shows....However it is hard for me to go out at night since I have a little child.How disappointing!

To be honest,I wasn't used to be this kind of an active person when I was in Japan.
I was born and grew up in Tokyo but I have been to Tokyo Tower only once when I was very little.There are so many popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo where I have never been to.But I don't care much about it.
Probably NY City has made me active.



onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments:

Post a Comment