Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Central Park


The weather is getting nicer in NY these days. I took my daughter to the Central Park for a walk. She was so excited with the horses inside the park.

She said to me,"Mommy, Actually these horses are mice,aren't they?"
At first,I didn't understand what she was talking about. But suddenly I got it.
She meant the Cinderella's story.The mice turned into horses by the magic.
She always asks me a riddle without notice.

When we reached the pond in the park,She found a man feeding ducks .
She walked closer to him and was watching the ducks. A few minutes later ,she noticed a sign beside her.
" Mommy,what is this saying?" She asked me.
It was saying ,"DON'T FEED BIRDS AND WILD ANIMALS".

I had to say this behind the man who was just feeding ducks.
I felt embarrassed with it.
If I had more courage ,I might have told him not to feed them.
But as I was a coward , we just passed by him quickly....

Sometimes kids are perceptive.




onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments:

Post a Comment