Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mamma Mia!

My 4-year-old daughter is crazy about "Mamma Mia".
A couple weeks ago,I found discounted tickets on line and I took her to the Broadway show"Mamma Mia" .
I was worried about her as the show might have been too long for her.
But she loved it!

She was very quiet and was concentrated on the show.

Now She keeps listening and singing ABBA all day long.I got tired of ABBA .
Her favorite song is " Dancing Queen".She is singing proudly,
" Dancing Queen ,Young and sweet Only seventeen..."
She is only 4years old.
So funny!!!!!

Most kids start the Broadway show from "The little mermaid" or "The Lion King".
But somehow my daughter's first show was "Mamma Mia"!

Now I am planning to take her to "The Lion King"next.
However, I can't find discounted tickets.Besides we have to wait till Jun or July if we want to get Orchestra seats.
It is still very popular musical!

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments:

Post a Comment