Monday, March 23, 2009

A Drop of God

Hello! I started my blog. Hooray!!
I have been living in NY for about 2years.However ,my English is not improving well as a I expected.
So I made up my mind to keep my diary in English. I hope this blog will help my English improvement.
I am reading Japanese comic book :"Kami no shizuku (A Drop of God)" -I am not sure this translation is correct.
This is the hot comic book in Japan now.
The story is about wines .A young guy (Shizuku) ,who works for a beer company , hated wines before his father passed away.His father was a well- known wine spectator all over the world.He left huge properties including his wine collections.
Shizuku was supposed to inherit all the properties since he was the only child .However,his father adapted a young wine commentator as a son just before he died.Shizuku got a shock with the fact.Also his father left 12 riddles about wines.
The one who solved these riddles and found the correct wines could succeed all of his properties.
Shizuku tries to compete him.

We can get many knowledge about wines from this comic book!!
Check it out if you get a chance!

onegaishimasu... ↓
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

No comments:

Post a Comment